Monday, July 23, 2018

Offers and Suggestion Conversation

K : Hi Athaya
A : Hi Kiani
K : There is an additional subject form yesterday. What major will you take?
A : I think i will take economy class
K : Why?
A : Because it helps the future more
K : How if you choose german class? You're good in german class.
A : I'm not sure about that. But i'll think about it again. How about you, ki?
K : I will choose economy class too.
A : Why?
What major will you take in the college?
K : I will take a business management class.
A : Wow that’s a good choice, but how if you take the technique? it is more suitable for you and you have passion there.
K : I seem to have more interest in business management school, but thanks for the suggestion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me and My Dreams

My name is Raden Roro Athaya Zahira Salimar, people usually call me "aya", "athaya", or "taya". I was born in...