Thursday, August 3, 2017

My Junior High School Friends

Hello! btw, this is my first blog.
I want to tell you guys that I have a very long name, raden roro athaya zahira salimar. Honestly, I really don't like if someone call me "roro", because that isn't my nickname, so please call me "athaya".
I was born on 23rd of july 2002, so now i'm 15 years old. I think my life isn't interesting enough, but I really enjoy my every single day, even sometimes i had a worst day too.

Anyway, I want to tell you about my junior high school friends, because now I'm kinda missing them so much. 
I have wonderful friends which is my junior high school friends. I was study in Taruna Bakti Junior High School. I have so many friends who always laugh with me. My friends said to me that my laugh sound was like a man sound and very noisy, but this is me. 
I don't know how to describe them. Too much unforgettable memories in Taruna Bakti. They were always made my day in every single way. 

Now, i turn to Senior High School and i have to say goodbye to my old friend, but every friday i always go to Taruna Bakti senior high school to meet my old friend. I just want to say how lucky i am to have friends like them. I have to make some friends in my new school, but i think they also kind and funny. I hope i'll enjoy my new school.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Me and My Dreams

My name is Raden Roro Athaya Zahira Salimar, people usually call me "aya", "athaya", or "taya". I was born in...