Thursday, August 10, 2017

Conversation In Terminal Bus

Dialogue

One day, Athaya met Sabrina in terminal bus. They haven't met before, athaya didn't know which bus should she take, so she asked sabrina. And then, they got to know each other by started their conversation.

Athaya  : "May I ask you?"
Sabrina : "Sure, what is it?"
Athaya  : "If I want to go to Leuwipanjang, which bus should i take?"
Sabrina : "You can take the blue one"
Athaya  : "Thank you."
Sabrina : "By the way, may i know your name?"
Athaya  : "Sure, I am Athaya, what is your name?"
Sabrina : "I am Sabrina, where are you going?"
Athaya  : "I'm going to visit my grandma's house, because i have to take care of her."
Sabrina : "Is your grandmother sick?"
Athaya  : "Yes, she is. She has been sick since a month ago."
Sabrina : "I hope your grandmother gets well soon."

Suddenly, the blue bus was there.

Sabrina : "Oh, your bus is arrive"
Athaya  : "Okay, I have to go now. Bye"
Sabrina : "Bye."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me and My Dreams

My name is Raden Roro Athaya Zahira Salimar, people usually call me "aya", "athaya", or "taya". I was born in...