Monday, March 4, 2019

Me and My Dreams

My name is Raden Roro Athaya Zahira Salimar, people usually call me "aya", "athaya", or "taya". I was born in Bandung, on 23rd of July 2002. I have an elder sister and younger brother. My sister's name is Alyza, She is 20 years old and she studied in Maranatha University majoring in Psychology, and my younger brother is 10 years old.

I have many characters which is good and bad. For the strenght, maybe i'm a humble person, then I like to note important things neatly, also I have commitment in an organization. For the weaknesses, I'm not a type of person who can be confident in front of many people, full of stress because it's hard to manage my time. In my spare time, I love to watch movies in cinema and listen to music. I also have many activities in my extracurricular that made me so busy sometimes, but i still love it actually.

For the achievement, I don't know. But I have commit in my extracurrricular, which is Keluarga Paduan Angklung. In june 2018, I went to Tokyo and Osaka for performance in a big event, It is Diplomatic relation between Japan and Indonesia. Proudly, KPA was invited by KBRI to perform also with The Resonanz Choir Children.

My goals, I actually still confused for the career. I wanted to be a doctor but I know I'm not that smart, then I got interested with economy, so I started to think about School of Business and Management and work in a big company in the future. I also want to be a rich woman, so I can live my life easily, just kidding. To pursue my dreams, I have to study hard to success.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me and My Dreams

My name is Raden Roro Athaya Zahira Salimar, people usually call me "aya", "athaya", or "taya". I was born in...