Thursday, August 24, 2017

What is Your Plans for Holiday?

Athaya : "Hey Kiani! Have you heard about holiday announcement from our headmaster?"
Kiani   : "Yes, I'm very excited to heard that."
Athaya : "Do you have any plans Kiani?"
Kiani   : "My family and I are going to spend holiday in Yogyakarta."
Athaya : "What a wonderful plan! How long will you stay in Yogya?"
Kiani   : "Hmm, I think it will be a very short holiday. We will stay in Yogya for three days. But I still happy anyway."
Athaya : "Yes, it must be a very interesting vacation Kiani. What are you going to do in Yogya?"
Kiani   : "We are going to visit Keraton Yogyakarta, Candi Borobudur, and many more."
Athaya : "Are you going to visit Parangtritis Beach Kiani? I have visited Parangtritis, you must be       like it."
Kiani   : "Oh, I haven't visited parangtritis Beach. Well I have to tell my mother to visit Parangtritis.   Thanks for your suggestion. By the way, do you have any plans for holiday?"
Athaya : "I think I will stay at home."
Kiani   : "Really? You must be boring."
Athaya : "It's okay. My brother is sick, so I have to look after him."
Kiani   : "Seriously? Would you like to join us to go to Yogyakarta?"
Athaya : "Thanks Kiani, But I have to stay at home, my broher must be very sad if I leave him."
Kiani   : "Ok then. Get well soon for your brother."
Athaya : "Thanks Kiani. Have a nice holiday!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Me and My Dreams

My name is Raden Roro Athaya Zahira Salimar, people usually call me "aya", "athaya", or "taya". I was born in...